The Rainmaker Challenge – like most Amazon FBA programs – wants you to believe you can build and run a successful e-commerce business that’s automated, profitable, and generates cash around the clock in less than 90 days…
With just a couple hundred dollars in inventory…
Sounds a little too good to be true, huh?
Look, as far as most online businesses go, you could do a lot worse than Amazon FBA.
But does that mean it’s the best solution for you?
That’s what we’ll find out in this Audio Income Academy review.
The biggest things you have to consider here are:
- Inventory Management
- Product Selection
- Time to Profit
While you can make good money with Amazon FBA, it’s not as easy or simple as most course creators make it sound. Let’s break these 3 down real fast:
1) Inventory Management: If you’re doing an FBA business, the promise is that you don’t need to worry at all about inventory, because Amazon takes care of packing, shipping, customer service, etc.
However, you still need to get products to Amazon. And Amazon has very strict rules all sellers have to follow when preparing products for their warehouses.
This includes packaging, labeling, and registering products in their system. If you’re preparing all products yourself, you’ll spend a TON of time on this step (potentially 4-5 hours a day). So if you’re looking for a passive, automated business that runs itself, this might not be the best fit.
Now, yes, you can hire an Amazon prep center to do all this for you, but that eats into your margins. And remember that Amazon takes around 30-40% in fees for using the FBA program, so your profits are pretty tight to begin with.
2) Product Selection: E-commerce is a cyclical business. “Hot” products are always going in and out of fashion, which means, as an Amazon seller, you constantly need to be on the lookout for the next big thing.
That means monitoring trends, searching for products that might be popular down the line, and constantly in a rat race to – essentially – predict the future.
Sure, you can play in the evergreen market (things people always need and buy), but how much profit margin are you really going to get on meal prep containers, rubber spatulas, and golf umbrellas? Especially when there are hundreds of thousands of other sellers all swimming in that same ocean.
And because you’re constantly hunting for new hot products to sell, that takes up all the valuable time you could be using to travel, explore, read, surf, hike, or whatever else.
3) Time To Profit: Now, this isn’t the slowest turnaround time, but if you think you can put a dollar into inventory today and come out with two tomorrow, you’re sadly mistaken. From the time you first buy products to sell, you could be looking at anywhere from 4-12 weeks before you see a dollar come back.
And it could take twice as long before you break even.
Now, that’s not terrible, but what if you could start building a different (non-Amazon) income stream today, and see your first profits tomorrow?
What if you could build a passive income stream that’s actually passive?
An income stream that doesn’t require:
- Low margins
- Constantly looking for the next hot product
An income stream that brings in consistent revenues every single month (from a couple thousand dollars to well over $10,000)?
An income stream you could actually build in your spare time, and grow as large or as small as you want to, without having to spend hours a day packing, prepping, and researching?
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, check out Digital Real Estate.
However, if you’d still like to know more about The Rainmaker Challenge, keep reading.
What Is The Rainmaker Challenge?
In a nutshell, the Rainmaker Challenge is a seven-day crash course in selling products through Amazon’s FBA program. This means you’ll learn the fundamentals of sourcing products and registering as a third-party seller on the Fulfilled by Amazon platform.
The Rainmakers Academy challenge isn’t so much a challenge. It is a short course divided into seven parts (7 Days Challenge).
Hundreds of similar courses, both free and paid, can be found online. The Rainmakers Academy’s Rainmaker Challenge appears to teach motivated moms who want to start a business from home.
Amazon FBA is a profitable venture. There are numerous ways to earn a legitimate living from home. However, as explained in this rainmaker challenge review, I would not recommend this specific business model.
Exactly What Is Included In The Rainmaker Challenge?
I must admit that the rainmaker challenge’s sales page is appealing. They use phrases that elicit emotions and excitement, such as “start your own “hands-off” business” and “creating wealth through a little-known method of selling on Amazon.”
However, because I’ve been studying sales pitches for the past 13 years, I can analyze such offers without getting caught up in my emotions.
To be honest, the phrase “little known method of selling on Amazon” prompted me to respond. Because Amazon has over 8,000,000 (yes, 8,000,000) registered sellers, this method is not that unusual.
The Rainmaker Challenge Day 1
The first day will teach you about the newest gold rush: Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon). Anyone can become an Amazon seller. The platform provides two options for selling: orders fulfilled by Amazon or directly by the seller (FBN). As a result of using FBA, you’ll have to ship your products to Amazon warehouses. When customers order your products, they will be shipped to them.
Amazon will take a much larger percentage of your sale if you allow them to fulfill the orders. This makes sense because they store your products, ship them, and handle returns if there are any issues. Non-FBA sellers are typically ineligible for the Prime program, whereas FBA sellers are.
The Rainmaker Challenge Day 2
The second day will teach you how much time you will need to invest in building this business. “How long does it take to make passive income happen?” ask the owners of Rainmaker Academy.
I’m sure they’ll tell you that you can work just a few hours per week and earn six figures per year, but you have to be realistic.
Passive income is tough to achieve and takes years to build.
The Rainmaker Challenge Day 3
“How much money will I require?” Starting an Amazon FBA business is becoming increasingly costly. In 2016, I launched my first Amazon FBA product with a budget of less than $500. Because there were fewer competitors, I could start small and try to scale later.
Those days, however, are long gone. Lookup any product on Amazon. You’ll find at least ten different sellers (usually more) promoting the same item under slightly different branding.
Rainmaker Challenge Day 4
Creating product concepts. A natural question is, “What kinds of products can I sell on Amazon?” Simply going to Amazon and starting digging deep into their bestsellers is a quick way to get an idea of what products you might be able to sell.
You can delve very deeply into some obscure categories and develop a plethora of product ideas that could be sold on Amazon. Getting ideas isn’t enough; you also need to determine whether the product is profitable. This is when Day 5 enters the picture.
Rainmaker Challenge Day 5
Identifying and selling profitable products. This is a problematic aspect of any business. What kind of niche should you choose if you start with affiliate marketing? To create a YouTube channel, what kind of content is necessary? Isn’t it difficult to find profitable niches?
There are numerous apps and online services available to assist you in making a decision based on data analysis. I can’t recommend any because I don’t use these tools. Just keep in mind that the numbers in these tools are estimates, not actual sales figures.
I’m pretty sure that the Rainmakers Academy’s founders will primarily discuss such tools and services on Day 5 of the Rainmaker Challenge.
Rainmaker Challenge Day 6
From product concept to finished product. For this valuable training, Rainmaker Academy explains how to source the products. You can look up the products you want to sell on the Alibaba website. Many manufacturers (or their agents) will be offering products of interest at meager prices.
Rainmaker Challenge Day 7
Taking your company to the 6-figure mark. To be honest, I’m not sure what Day 7 of the Rainmaker Challenge teaches you. Because it’s about growing your Amazon business, it could be a variety of things. It could be about launching a second, third, or even more products. It could be about expanding into e-commerce. They may discuss running ads on Facebook and Instagram.
Each Challenge Day Addresses The Most Important Questions You Should Have Before Starting Your Passive Income Business…
Day 1: Where Do I Even Begin?
- What Should I Do First?
- What exactly is Amazon FBA?
- How does it function?
- Throughout the day, they will share the number one hack for success in this business.
Day 2: How Long Will This Take?
- How long does it take to generate passive income for my family?
- They will reveal how much time it takes to build this type of business (it’s less than you think) and show you how they do it faster than everyone else.
- They’ll even interview some past Rainmaker Challenge guests to get their candid, honest answers.
Day 3: Exactly How Much Money Do I Need To Get Started? How Can I Start Making Money Right Away?
- How much capital is needed to get this venture off the ground?
- They discuss how much we recommend investing in your business. They will show you how to use their Power Profit Tool (free bonus gift to you) to take calculated risks with confidence!
- They will also show you EVERY way to start selling on Amazon and where to start depending on your current situation.
Day 4: Is there any way to make this easier and less “hands-on”? What if I have NO product ideas?
- They will show you the essential tools that will take you from beginner to pro in under an hour and will show you live how easy it is to discover hidden product opportunities on Amazon that you’d never think of selling.
Day 5: How Do I Find High-Profitable Amazon Products?
- How Do I Decide Which Amazon Products to Sell?
- They will teach you four MUST KNOW product qualifiers that we consider every time listing a new product on Amazon.
Day 6: How Do I Take a Product Idea From Concept to Reality?
- They will show you exactly how to “source” products from manufacturers, step by step.
- This ONE DAY of training will change your life forever, and you could base an entire business model on the secret they will teach you in the next hour.
Day 7: How Can I Quickly Increase My Business’s Profitability?
- They will show you the #1 secret to success in this business and how Rainmakers Academy students have used this process to help them make more money than they ever imagined was possible passively online.
WHEN YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE…
- Bonus #1: Discover How to Build Your Business While You’re Sleeping. Rainmaker’s Exclusive Training is an added bonus.
- Bonus #2: Don’t Know What To Sell On Amazon? Heather didn’t either when she first started! You’ll learn how Heather replaced her job, purchased her dream home, and even purchased an RV for family road trips. She employs a specialized tool to locate the best products to sell on Amazon. You’ll get the inside scoop.
- Bonus #3: They will show you an insider method for getting products from Amazon for free while also growing your business.
- Bonus #4: They will give you our Power Profit Tool. This tool would typically cost $197, but you will receive it for free. It has saved our students and me THOUSANDS of dollars in easy-to-avoid math errors.
- Bonus #5: They will give you free access to our Followers To Dollars Instagram course.
- Bonus #6: How To Turn A Product Idea Into A Reality will introduce you to our personal sourcing agent.
- Bonus #7: Win $10,000 in Prizes When You Tune In LIVE.
Rainmaker Challenge Price
This Rainmaker Challenge review would be useless if we didn’t discuss the price.
The Rainmaker Academy charges $27 for the 7-day Rainmaker Challenge. It doesn’t appear to be much. In fact, Udemy has a plethora of complete Amazon FBA courses for less than $20. Many of them have received over 2,000 positive reviews.
However, it does not stop at $27. At the very least, you’ll be presented with two (2) different upsells.
First, the 7-Day Rainmaker Challenge is being replayed for $147. Second, for a not-so-modest $247, you can have a 1-on-1 Product Feedback Session. The Rainmaker Challenge costs $421 if you purchase the basic course as well as the two upsells. There will most likely be additional upsells to join mastermind groups, take more courses, and so on. Take care of your money.
According to the Rainmaker Challenge sales page, the course appears to be very basic and is aimed at complete beginners. That is not a problem; we all have to start somewhere. However, I’d like to point out that many excellent free resources on this topic are available online. Aside from blogs and YouTube, I highly recommend the FBA Reddit community, which has 60,000 members.
Is The Rainmaker Challenge A Scam?
Sadly, there are many online scams.
I dislike how they market their course as if success with Amazon FBA is easy and requires little effort. Making money as an Amazon seller is possible but not easy. There are no shortcuts to wealth.
Products and services that aren’t clearly priced are also a turn-off for me.
The Rainmaker Challenge website requires your name and email address just to see the course price. If you decide not to buy, they can still contact you and try to sell you harder.
The Rainmaker Academy shows you the price for the 7-day Rainmaker Challenge (once you give them your name and email), but not the $147 for the replay. I’m sure there will be other fees, but we’ll find out when we access the Rainmaker Challenge reviews.
So, is The Rainmaker Challenge a scam?
Not technically. You can make money with this program, but it’s definitely not as easy as the Stephen and Chelsey Diaz makes it sound.
There’s a ton of work to be done upfront, no real guarantee of success, and – most importantly – the actual commissions are pretty small.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with front-loading the work and making the money later.
But if you’re grinding it out for 3 months and then your reward is 15% profit on a $12 product (which comes out to $1.80), it’s not really worth it.
What if, instead, you could do that same 3 months of work (in your spare time), and your reward was a $500 to $2,000 payment that came in every single month (recurring revenue)?
And what if you actually didn’t need to wait 3 months? What if you could get started today and have your first payment in a week?
And what if you could double it next week?
Well, that’s the power of Digital Real Estate.
And, unlike an Amazon FBA, you can legitimately do this from anywhere. It’s a true lifestyle business.
Your laptop and an internet connection is all you need.
Some of the most successful students in this program run their entire 6-figure businesses from:
- A camper in the middle of the woods
- A beach chair on the water in Mexico
- A small villa in Greece
They’re able to travel around, living their lives first, and focusing on their income second.
Because even if they stop working for an extended period of time, the money keeps coming in.
So adventure, memories, and experience are the top priority.
And they never have to worry about how to pay for the next trip, or consider asking for time off.
If this sounds more like the type of life you want to lead, just click here to find out more about Digital Real Estate.
Rainmaker Family Affiliate Membership, Terms And Condition
As part of the Amazon Associates Program (AAP), an affiliate advertising program, The Rainmaker Family can earn advertising fees by advertising on and directing visitors to Amazon.com through the Rainmaker Family website.
The Rainmaker Family is a member of this program. The sales figures stated on their website and on The Rainmaker Challenge are Stephen & Chelsey’s personal sales figures and the sales figures of Rainmakers Academy students.
Please keep in mind that neither their results nor those of their students are guaranteed. They benefit from having practiced passive income generating techniques for 7+ years and have a well-developed skill set as a result. Without action, information is meaningless.
If you purchase Rainmakers Academy information but do not act on it, you will see few results. They only use these real student references for motivational purposes. Your outcomes will vary and depend on various factors, including but not limited to your background, experience, and especially your work ethic.
Every business entails risk and massive and consistent effort and action. Please do not participate in the Rainmaker Challenge or apply for Rainmakers Academy if you are unwilling to accept this.
The Rainmaker Family Show
Tune in to their weekly podcast, which is helping families everywhere embrace the “How Can I” mindset and start stepping into financial freedom:
If video is your jam, catch their uploads, step-by-step walkthroughs, and family adventures over on YouTube.
For behind the scenes and day-to-day #RealLife, Instagram Stories is where you want to be.
Can You Make Money With The Rainmaker Challenge?
The Rainmaker Challenge, like a slew of similar courses, teaches you about Amazon FBA. But is selling on Amazon a viable business option for you?
Yes, it is!
There’s a lot that comes along with Amazon FBA that many people struggle with.
Now, don’t get the wrong idea…
It’s not impossible to make money with Amazon FBA, but if you’re gonna put in the amount of grueling work to do this business (which, trust us, isn’t easy), you might as well bring in some REAL money while you’re learning the ropes.
Conclusion: The Rainmaker Challenge Review
It is possible to make money on Amazon. It’s challenging, and it’s only getting worse by the day. I’d say this if you asked me for advice: there is no shortcut to financial success. You will only succeed if you are willing to put in the time and effort.
The Rainmaker Challenge is legitimate, but I’m not convinced it’s worth the money. Please use the comment box below, or you can send us a private message if you want to share your Rainmaker Challenge reviews with other readers.
What Is Our Top Recommendation For Making Money Online In 2022?
The ScamRisk team has spent months researching, reviewing, and vetting dozens of business models and thousands of programs.
While there may be no “perfect business”, the research IS conclusive:
Whether you’ve never made a dollar online, or you’ve been in this space for a while but never really “made it,” Digital Real Estate is for you.
1) It’s Flexible: got an hour a day? You can do this. Ready to drop everything else and dive in full time? You can do this. Yes, the more time you put in, the faster you see results. But even with a little time each day, you can move the needle in a Digital Real Estate business.
And because this system is so flexible, you don’t have to constantly be working to make more money. It’s called PASSIVE INCOME because if you stop working, the money doesn’t.
Imagine taking 3 months off to just tour around Europe, rent a cabin in the woods to write a book, hike the Appalachian Trail, or live on the beach and surf all day.
This is only possible if you have an income stream that’s not tied to your time.
2) You Own & Control EVERYTHING: With Amazon FBA, you don’t really own anything. Yes, you technically own the products before you send them into an Amazon warehouse, but that’s it.
You don’t own the sales platform, you don’t own a brand, and you don’t own the customers.
Not to mention, Amazon can literally shut you down at any time if they believe you’ve violated their constantly changing terms of service.
So you’re building a business that could be completely taken away from you in the blink of an eye.
With Digital Real Estate, you own the assets, which means you have all the power and all the control.
3) Little To No Startup Costs: It’s possible to get into Digital Real Estate with zero dollars upfront. Because, using the strategies outlined in this program, you can get a client to pay you BEFORE spending a penny out of your own pocket…even before you do any work.
Even without getting paid in advance, you can have your first Digital Rental Property up, running, and generating profits for less than $100.
4) No Inventory: As mentioned above, spending 4-5 hours a day prepping and packing products to send to Amazon is a huge time commitment.
Plus, you constantly need to be buying new products if you want to maintain your business. You need to spend even more money if you want to scale up.
With physical products, you’ll always have limits on your time and freedom.
With Digital Real Estate, a 100% online business, you never have to worry about that.
5) Easy To Duplicate: Ok, here’s the best part: once you have your first Digital Rental Property up and running, you can literally DOUBLE your income with a few clicks, a couple keystrokes, and a single phone call (and you don’t actually need the phone call).
Remember: each Digital Rental Property is worth $500 to $2,000 a month in semi-passive income (over 95% profit). Every time you decide to create another one and increase your income, it gets easier.
Because you have more knowledge, more experience, more results, and more momentum.
If you wanted to double your income with Amazon FBA, you’d have to double your inventory OR your profit margins. And, guaranteed that’s a lot harder than a few clicks and a few minutes of your life.
6) Make Money Helping Real People: This part is what makes it all worth it. Amazon FBA is a decent way to make yourself money, but it doesn’t improve anyone else’s lives.
After all, there’s always someone else selling rubber spatulas and umbrellas. That might be fine in the short term, but in the long run you may feel like you’re missing a purpose.
With Digital Real Estate though, you’re actually helping people by solving your clients’ biggest problem…
Small, local businesses need more customers, and with Digital Real Estate, you are unleashing a flood of happy, paying customers for these businesses.
You make money by helping them make money.
Not a big, faceless corporation either…a small business owner who’s using that money to put food on the table for their family, start a college fund for their kids, or take care of a sick parent.
Once you see how Digital Real Estate makes a real impact in the lives of real people, you’ll sleep like a baby with a big smile on your face.
Now, the choice is yours. You could continue browsing, looking at opportunities like The Rainmaker Challenge which could one day make you money.
You could continue researching, never making a decision.
OR, you could take a look inside, consider what you really want, and join a program that makes your dreams a reality. At the same time, joining a community of over 2,000 successful students that are living life on their own terms thanks to Digital Real Estate.
A consistent, reliable, semi-passive stream of income that doesn’t depend on you or your time to keep producing profits.
All while genuinely helping real people who are grateful and happy to pay for it.
If this sounds more like what you want out of life (or if you just want some nice side income), click here to learn more about Digital Real Estate.